Pyrénées-Atlantiques Map update request: entrance of 34 Route de Pitoys

Hi editors,

I’d like you to help me update the map.
Permalink: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=43.46375&lon=-1.51565&zoomLevel=21&segments=472203522
Reason:

Thanks in advance,

Hello,
Could you please provide the reason for the update?

Hello Alfer35
I forgot to come back here after my edit the day before yesterday.
I’ve numbered the area and added a private road because 32bis is set back from the road.
It’s up to hjmz64 to tell us if this meets their expectations or if something else needs to be added, but they haven’t specified what they wanted?
It seems the entrance to the Vehicle Inspection center is on the east side and not the north, and is located at number 34.
In this location, the numbering seems complete according to the BAN.
As for the Atlantic Audit POI, I don’t really see what it’s doing there and haven’t found a maps link for that location.

It seems like the Atlantic Audit POI is not up to date on maps
According to their website https://www.atlantic-audit-anglet.fr/ it is at 34bis building B, Route de Pitoys.
Waze POI moved.