Rank 5: Edison, NJ

Rank 5: Edison, NJ

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-74.39370&lat=40.50639&layers=997&zoom=6&segments=79651725,63890079,63890001,64205729,79180355,79180419,79180415,64112597,32290447,64205731,64112595,63890212,64205834,78789867,79162395,79162402,79162366,79180353,79180340,79180331,79180352,79162274,79162252,79162189,79120208,79162102,79162092,79162093,64112682,62330169,64112700,32298303,79119912,64205839,79085166,76959589,79085165,79085164,79085156,79085159,79085182,79085086,79085087,79119898,64112702,79119635,64205882,79119863,79119812,64112865,64112867,79120014,79120016,64170041,64170042,79119784,64112871

There are many unconnected roads off of rt-1 that I’d like to fix.

Can you please Unlock this and I’ll reply when I fix them all.

Thanks

Unlocked.

Please advise when complete. Thanks :slight_smile:

There were only some segments unlocked. I made a bunch of corrections can you unlock these on us-1 as well.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-74.37298&lat=40.51496&layers=997&zoom=5&segments=64112702,32298303,80875100,64205839,64112700,64205834,62330169,64112682,63890212,64205731,64112595,32290447,64112597,79651725,64205729,63890079

Unlocked. Please advise when completed. Thanks :slight_smile:

Lots to fix here and its getting late. I’ll finish off more tomorrow :slight_smile:

Daff, you really should determine all of the segments you need unlocked before making the request and include them all in the same PL. If the area is too big to fit on the screen at the same time, you may have to split it up into separate requests, explaining what needs to be fixed on each part.

Otherwise, we won’t be able to unlock it until we can get to a computer with enough time to figure out what you’re trying to do. :slight_smile:

Unlocked.

You know the drill… :slight_smile:

Ok lock it up Mr Phantom. I’ve fixed all the ones I could :slight_smile: