Rank 5: Indianapolis-Zionsville, Indiana

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.16893&lat=39.7837&zoom=3&layers=965&env=usa&segments=15969093,15977211,15976271,61548693,61548650,72807310,61548692,61548695,61548690,61548689,15976273,61548649,15926313,61548691,61548760,15976267,15948287,61548712,15953981,15977221,15976268,73217655,15964678,15969075,70397491

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.17005&lat=39.80655&zoom=3&layers=965&env=usa&segments=66002124,15976256,66002126,15959578,15976259,15969080,70397492,15968868,70397491,15937630,15969075,15953978,15964678,15976253,15976268,15953977,15953981,15938860,15976267,15949533,15976273,15937663,72807310,15944629,15976271,74082639,15969093,15953730,15977211,15944618,61548693,61548650,15964443,61548692,61548695,61548690,15964442,61548649,15926313,61548691,61548712

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.17644&lat=39.81773&zoom=3&layers=965&env=usa&segments=70145864,15949201,15949209,15944605,15953718,15940972,15959514,15922477,74082616,15928261,15964442,15964443,15944618,15953730,74082639,15944629,15937663,15949533,15938860,15953977,15976253,15953978,15937630

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.19824&lat=39.86709&zoom=2&layers=965&env=usa&segments=70948992,15949664,70948993,15954104,70948988,15945181,75608335,15969739,75608336,68674940,15941327,68674939,15949676,68674935,15937700,69416504,15945060,69416503,15957544,69416498,15938918,62263146,15969309,62735369,15976617,15954113,15976622,15976623,15949674,15954111,15969303,15941331,15969300

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.21541&lat=39.88659&zoom=2&layers=965&env=usa&segments=68798722,68798735,57833376,68798734,15948514,68798747,62202871,68798746,62202874,15976147,62442183,15976163,68484522,15941181,68484523,15945256,68484456,71201451,62125620,71201450,66621417,77606786,66621418,77606785,65985725,15949522,65408662,15964655,65408660,15944872,15938971,15944757,15954188,61442063,15969300,15941331,15969303,15954111,15949674,15976623,15976622,15954113,15976617,15969309,15938918,15957544,15945060,15937700,15949676,15941327,75608336,75608335,70948988

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.23069&lat=39.93445&zoom=2&layers=1989&env=usa&segments=69883276,16290838,73461231,16286031,73461232,62175477,62175478,65240042,65240043,62504701,16292453,16288648,62504589,62504588,16289434,68613798,68613799,68613806,70217431,70217432

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.25781&lat=39.98261&zoom=2&layers=1989&env=usa&segments=16717175,61623207,61299707,68701162,61276784,16724713,16721329,16721332,70981674,70981675

( Michigan Rd/ Dr Martin Luther King Jr Street segments ^^ )

Location: Indianapolis-Zionsville, Indiana area – Michigan Rd/ Dr Martin Luther King Jr Street corridor from West Street/I-65 Interchange to 146th Street just north of Zionsville Rd

Request: unlock the entire Michigan Rd/ Dr Martin Luther King Jr Street corridor ( including ramp systems at I-65 & I-465) from West Street/I-65 interchange to 146th Street from Rank 5 to my Rank 3.

Reason for Request: New INDOT Functional Classification, fix turn allowances.

INDOT just pushed out their new FC map for the year 2014, so I and several other Indiana based editors will be submitting possibly lengthy requests in order to come in line with new regs. It’s much better to submit one long request than several small ones in regards to the same subject, Thanks in advance!

Think I got them all, take a look and let me know if I missed something. Some of them were already no higher than a 3.