Red light speed camera on Ryde rd Hunters hill - not in map

Hi,
I noticed this camera on Ryde rd facing west at the intersection of Pittwater rd.
It is out the front of 98 Ryde rd.
Google streetview ref: https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.8243317,151.1331254,3a,75y,185.99h,84.8t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGymqPa3yA_CsBVr4E85YvA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

Can it be added to the map please mods ?

HI there,

Thanks for your post. I can see that there is a camera already on the map in this location. You should get a notification if you have the alerts or sound turned on when you approach it. You will get a warning about a red light camera ahead.

Do you have alerts or sound on in your app?

Thanks TerritoryKate, I didn’t get an alert, and yes I have alerts enabled. I just updated the app, will see what happens next time i pass this way.

Hmm, odd. How do you access Waze? IOS/Android and through the phone or car?

Hey Andr0000,

The camera will only capture the back of the vehicle, so Waze will only notify you when you drive in that direction. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks