At the beginning of the year, dictating reports by voice worked for me as if through artificial intelligence. I had Slovak set in Waze and I dictated it by pressing the report button in the map and I reported the problem in Slovak. It was great. Now it doesn’t offer it at all, why?
Still, no one can write back.
Then what’s the point of this forum if no one here can even reply.
I’ll probably stop beta testing an app like this.
I am DISAPPOINTED with your response ![]()
what is this it’s STILL not working for me anyway
| Waze Map Mate |
|---|
| Now you can use Waze Map Mate to talk to Waze completely naturally — you’ll report current incidents as well as permanent map changes and help keep Waze updated for everyone. You no longer need to look for a specific reporting button while driving; just tell Waze what you see on the road, and we’ll add it to the correct spot on the map. |
|---|