Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-27.66933&lon=152.78418&zoomLevel=19&segments=384426384
Reason: A new concrete island has been made that disallows a right turn from Ripley Rd to Rhea De Whit Dr and right turn from RDW Dr to Ripley Rd. Ripley Rd is a level 2 and I would need it unlocked to change the turn restrictions.
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
Isaac
Hi Isaac,
I have unlocked the segments for you so you can prohibit the turns. Once you’re done could you reply here so I can relock those segments. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to let me know.
Also looks like the roads in that estate need aligning to satellite imagery if you wanted to do that too while you’re there.
Kind Regards,
BeastlyHaz
Hi BeastlyHaz,
Thank you for unlocking the road! I’m all done and I also aligned the roads in the estate like you suggested.
Thanks,
Isaac
No worries, I have now relocked the roads. I have also added a map comment so other editors are aware of the change. Thanks for helping to keep the map up to date.
Happy Wazing,
BeastlyHaz