Road Closures - Green Lanes/Coopers Green Lanes - Hatfield

Hi the following are due to be closed for roadworks:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.22540&lat=51.77813&layers=645&zoom=4&segments=147679172&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.22504&lat=51.78271&layers=645&zoom=4&segments=147679126&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.22504&lat=51.78271&layers=645&zoom=4&segments=146682487&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0

Reason for closure: Resurfacing
Start Date: 26 May 2016
End Date: 8 June 2016
Start Time: 8pm daily
End Time: 5am daily
(i.e. closed every night between 26th May and 8th June, but open during the day).
Info gathered from local signage, and https://hertfordshire.roadworks.org/

I’ve put in closures as best I can, but there are a few issues:

  1. will there be closures on Saturday and Sunday nights? I’ve guessed not.

  2. does completion on the 8th mean last closure finished 5am on the 8th, or starts 8pm on the 8th? I’ve guessed the former.

  3. Waze is refusing to accept closures for some of the segments which have been edited recently until after the next tile update. I’ve closed the segments I can, and created a reminder to myself to come back and finish the job.

If you can confirm or correct my guesses, or see any changes to the closures dates, please post again.

Thanks,
Ian