Road closures, need level 3

Hello,

I am an new editor and only a level 1 at this time. There was a concern that was brought to my attention at the intersection of Soldier Hill Rd and Forest Ave in Emerson New Jersey. The user said there was road closures therefore, the Waze provided route will be incorrect for the duration of the closure.

Would a level 3 please help me with this solution? I do not have access to edit the road closure, thank you!

(Moved to the USA > New Jersey forum)

Hi there! I did some searching and can’t seem to find anything from Emerson or on their website/twitter feeds about a closure. Would you (or the person who brought this to your attention) have a newspaper article or other information about the impact and duration of this closure?

I see also that Jallen sent you a hello message in your forum inbox - you should feel free to join the NJ Google Hangout also for any questions/help - the link to join is on the NJ Wazeopedia page at https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/New_Jersey