The bridge over 78 on Burnt Mills Road in Bridgewater NJ is closed, until sometime late Autumn for construction, how do you denote this in Waze? Add a vehicle restriction? Remove the segment until the bridge is replaced?
Thanks,
Matt
The bridge over 78 on Burnt Mills Road in Bridgewater NJ is closed, until sometime late Autumn for construction, how do you denote this in Waze? Add a vehicle restriction? Remove the segment until the bridge is replaced?
Thanks,
Matt
Let’s put a restriction on the segment, as well as TBRs on all approaching turns, both directions, all vehicle types, at all times, until, say, October 31. We can always update it to later if we find out it will be closed longer.
Don’t forget to place it in the Closures doc.
Ok, Done, thanks, also raised the bridge to level 2 as one of the roads it was going over was a level 1.
Matt
I am brand new to this, where is closures.doc?
That is a doc that only Champs and CM’s have access to. I have a closures thread going on that talks about this and a possible solution.
Here is the thread that I was referring to:
[Update] Road Closures
Currently, Certain rank 5s and champs have access to that forum. You can let your State manager know about it and they’ll close it for you.
State Managers for NJ: qwaletee and PhantomSoul
I’m going to create a form that can be filled by any editor for Champ to review and update the main Closure sheet. Stay tuned.