São Paulo Solicitação de desbloqueio

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segmentos.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-24.14249&lon=-47.64544&zoomLevel=19&segments=154251043
Reason: I’m an architecture and urbanism student in final graduation and already worked with highway signaly projects. As a Waze enthusiast from the beginning, I also made several contrubutions in map editions for my neighborhood.

I have passed by this road at least 2 times a month and I see that road path isn’t corresponding at reality in several points - specially from Juquiá at Tapiraí. In addition to being an inconvenience, it compromises safety for users since it’s a dangerous road (quite winding)

So, if it’s possible, I can made some changes in road path to make it more accurate based on actual aerial images.

Thanks!

Unlock to level: 2

Thank you in advance,

@G-STEIN

Essa ferramenta só está disponível para editores nível 4+.

Se puder, por favor informe quais os pontos onde é necessária a correção.