Damn, that’s fast! :lol:
Of course, I heard the notification of your post arriving, but I ignored it because I was working out how to modify the script myself! I’ll throw that mod away now. :oops: it didn’t have a nice checkbox anyway.
Damn, that’s fast! :lol:
Of course, I heard the notification of your post arriving, but I ignored it because I was working out how to modify the script myself! I’ll throw that mod away now. :oops: it didn’t have a nice checkbox anyway.
Still not showing approved cameras (speed and red light) for me no matter what I do.
Chrome 23.0.1271.64 on 64bit Win 7.
I wouldn’t have expected 1.14 to have fixed this, since I still don’t know why some of you are having this problem… I think I might have to release a version of the script that allows debug data to be captured from your WME sessions, because I’m not seeing anything here that would cause it.
Update re the approved camera issue noted by mssusa and TonyG-UK:
Thanks to their assistance and a debug version of the script, it’s been established that in some instances the “Hide Updated By Me” checkbox at the bottom of the Cameras tab can end up being ticked when the script is updated, contrary to what its default state ought to be.
If anyone else is seeing the same problem - some/all approved cameras disappearing from view when the script is enabled - please check the state of this option even if you know you’ve never selected it.
Quick update to 1.15, to introduce support for filtering out the “Waze Automatic” general error URs that are now cluttering up parts of the US map (and will presumably also be infecting the international maps sooner or later…) making it difficult to deal with user-submitted URs.
THANKS!!! - That was FAST!!! - Tested. Looks good
A minor change request - nothing urgent. ![]()
When a UR description contains a web link, the script conveniently replaces it with the word “here” which is a clickable link. We’re using that feature for the new roadworks procedure we’re trialling at the moment.
What I’ve just noticed is that the shortening to “here” only happens if the URL starts with “http”. When I create a UR with an “https” link, the address appears in full. Mind you, I’m assuming this is a function of the script. It is possible that it’s something being done by the mechanism for adding URs from the livemap.
Not any more
1.16 also now provides a dedicated Roadworks filter checkbox, so they can be quickly hidden.
Another small update brings us to 1.17… the UR tab now adds an “Invert operation…” checkbox, which inverts the behaviour of the UR types checkboxes - instead of showing only those UR types which AREN’T checked off, it will now show only those UR types which ARE checked off.
Love the script. Thanks for writing it.
Latest version seems to ‘intermittently hide ALL reports’. (like turning them off completely)
Doing a refresh brings them back.
win7 pro 32 bit with latest updates, Chrome.
Does that still happen if you disable the script?
As far as I can tell, no.
It also did NOT seem to do it if I checked all the boxes and the ‘invert’ box.
This problem started this morning, right after I installed 1.17, so I thought I’d better report it. ![]()
Anything else I can check to help you trouble shoot it?
Currently I think there is a system problem - See this http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37502
With the more frequent appearance of map problem markers on the UK map, I noticed that the previous versions of URO didn’t allow problem markers to be filtered out by their solved/not identified states, or for them to be marked as hidden for the current editing session. 1.18 now resolves that omission…
At last, a beta-friendly update for URO! This version should probably be subtitled “The Timbones Edition”, as without his help I think I’d still be bashing my head against the nearest solid object trying to figure out how to handle the new-look UR/problem markers in the current WME beta (and presumably coming soon to the public version…).
For non-beta users, there are also a couple of minor bug fixes - the livemap links are now correctly formatted in the popups for all types of marker, and the misalignment of camera popups if the camera layer is turned off, the map panned/zoomed, and the camera layer then turned on again has been fixed.
Unfortunately for Chrome users, there’s also a more obvious change. Due to the appearance of random errors when using the “Open in new WME tab” links on UR and problem marker popups in the current release version of WME, I’ve had to disable the automatic opening of the UR/problem details on the new tab. The new tab will still get opened, however the user will then have to click on the marker themselves to open up the details pane. Chrome + WME beta isn’t affected, nor is Firefox with either version of WME.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/145186
Now let’s see how long it takes Waze to come up with another rewrite of WME which breaks URO again…
After updating from UROverview 1.16 to 1.19 i have a whole lot of new problems. I am using Google Chrome Version 25.0.1364.97 m on Windows 7 and world server.
When panning the map, the map moves several miles per millisecond so I am not able to just move around but will end up in the next city in just a second.
The zoom level indicator always shows almost zoomed out level, no matter which zoom level I’m currently on.
Segments are not selectable.
It adds the URO link on the left over and over again.
I had to inactivate the script completely to be able to use the editor.

That’s an initialisation error, please try uninstalling then reinstalling the script to see if something went wrong in the update process.
If that doesn’t solve things, then either there’s some odd interaction happening with another script (what else do you have running?) or, more likely, Waze have gone and fiddled with WME again… Is this the normal version of WME or the beta test version?
Thanks for the quick reply.
I’m using the normal world server (not beta)
Actually I have a large amount of scripts installed so I did some troubleshooting:
I tried re-installing URO but the same problems came back.
So I started disabling other scripts one by one until only URO was enabled, reloading WME each time, but the problem was still there. Not until disabling URO did the problems stop.
Now, with all scripts disabled I deleted and re-installed URO and it works. So URO by itself seems to not have any problem.
I enabled the other scripts one by one and the problem came back when I enabled WME-Add-Ons 0.42. However, by disabling that script again the problem was still there.
So it seems to be some kind of interaction with WME Addons but can’t be solved by just disabling it, URO has to be cleanly re-installed to work again.
Thanks for the extra info, I don’t use the add-ons script so there could well be some odd interaction going on there… I’ll install that on my test setup later and see if I can reproduce the fault.
I’ve now installed WME Addons 0.42 in Chrome, but several reloads of WME later I still haven’t been able to reproduce the fault - as far as I can tell right now, the two scripts play nicely together.
When you started re-enabling the other scripts and found Addons to be the trigger, did you have only URO and Addons enabled when you were seeing this fault, or did you also have others enabled?
The only obvious difference I can see based on what you’ve said already is that we’re using different versions of Chrome - I’m on 26.0.1410.19 beta-m.
Odd one :?