Request for guidance/access to edit and record events and closures on a concessioned section

Good morning, everyone.

My name is Vinícius and I work for the Arteris ViaPaulista concessionaire, which is responsible for managing the concessioned highway stretch between Franca and Itaporanga, in the state of São Paulo (SP 345, SP 334, SP 330, SP 328, SP 318, SP 304, SP 281, SP 257, SP 255, SP 249, and SPAs):

https://www.arteris.com.br/nossas-rodovias/viapaulista/apresentacao/

As part of my duties, I manage and monitor events held along the highway and, in some cases, directly on the right-of-way, advising those responsible regarding applicable procedures, regulatory requirements, and operational restrictions necessary for carrying out these activities.

Due to this role, I have prior knowledge of closures, temporary blocks, detours, and other traffic restrictions that will be implemented as a result of these events. I believe this information can help Waze users receive more accurate and timely guidance regarding road conditions.

Therefore, I would like to kindly request guidance on how I can obtain permission to make edits on the concessioned stretch or, alternatively, what the proper procedure would be to forward this information to the community responsible for map updates.

The goal is to collaborate so that scheduled closures and other temporary traffic changes are recorded correctly and with the necessary lead time, contributing to user safety and improving the quality of the information provided by Waze.

Thank you in advance for your attention, and I am available to provide any additional information that may be necessary.

Hi @ViniciusBR11, how are you?

This kind of partnership is always good and beneficial for the entire population!
Click here for an overview of what you’re looking for, but I’m sure @alemenezes can help you even more with this.