Request for Editable Area and Partner Level - Aranda de Duero City Council

Hello, I am the account manager for the AytoAranda Partner account. We are already registered in the Partner Hub, but in WME it still asks me to drive through the streets to edit. I need to be assigned the Editable Area for the entire municipality of Aranda de Duero and a level increase to manage closures and changes throughout the municipality (Aranda de Duero, La Aguilera, Sinovas, La Calabaza, and Costján).

I am sending you the permalink for the area: https://waze.com/es/editor?env=row&lat=41.69382&lon=-3.64324&s=18852572597369160728574&zoomLevel=13

https://waze.com/es/editor?env=row&lat=41.66874&lon=-3.68070&s=18852572597369160728574&zoomLevel=15

Thank you very much!

Hello. It should have been assigned to you when you registered as a partner. It’s true that now, by default, they don’t give you a higher editor level and you have to move up progressively. Regarding closures, it should be different. I’m going to write to those in charge at Waze so they can review your case. This isn’t the first time it’s happened.

Thank you very much for your help.

The editor shows that I am Level 1 and I can only do a few things; construction work has been carried out in the municipality and we need to change the road network.

For now, I am able to implement the closures, but I do not know if they will actually take effect; our institution is just starting out with editing.

Best regards.

So, if it’s because of the number of edits, we’ll have to help you level up. They’ve changed that policy, and I agree that it’s very frustrating for all the members who are just starting out.

I’ll still write and present the case anyway, just in case we get lucky. In the meantime, if it doesn’t let you edit, the best thing is to do it in edit suggestion mode within the editor itself. We’ll keep an eye out to approve them quickly. There is also a thread for requesting segment unlocks for when you already have permission for certain actions, but the segment where they apply is protected at a level higher than yours: Requisitos de solicitud de desbloqueos (Part 2)

I think Younés also gave you my email address and those of other colleagues in case you want to write to me directly with questions or suggestions. Otherwise, let me know and I’ll send it to you via private message.

Regards,

José