Edit Request: Private Road/Name (Paseo Colinas del Bambú) - Hatillo, Savegre, Quepos

Hello Waze Map Editors,

I am requesting assistance with a crucial update for a segment in the Hatillo area, Savegre (near Quepos).

The segment requires the following changes for correct navigation and display:

  1. Road Type Update: The street must be classified as a Private Road.
  • Justification: This is the main access and transit road through a private residential subdivision, restricted only to residents/visitors. It has control gates at both ends. The current classification allows for unwanted through traffic.
  1. Name and Abbreviation:
  • Primary Name: Paseo Colinas del Bambú

  • Alternative Names (Preferred Display): P.º Colinas del Bambú, Pso. Colinas del Bambú

The segment in question is the one for which I have just submitted the details:

  • Segment/Place ID: 950fc35e-43d3-4023-a5e1-8e854ca900b6

I have entered the name and justification in the editor’s update box, but I require the assistance of a Local Champion or Area Manager (L3+) to approve the Private Road classification and apply the changes.

Thank you for your help in maintaining the accuracy of the Costa Rica map!

Best regards,

David (ToplessForTheWin)