St. Kilda West, Victoria Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=-37.85795&lon=144.98207&zoomLevel=17&segments=180331224
Reason: The speed limit on this segment is 40 km/h, not the 60 km/h which is shown on the map. There is a speed camera on the corner, so this inaccurate speed indicator can result in quite a few speeding tickets. I’m not fussed whether I’m given access to change the speed limit. If someone else could do so, that would be an excellent result. Thanks, Doug
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Doug - is this the same Doug that I have been speaking to via your update request in St Kilda?

In anycase I have updated those segments to 40 on your behalf - thanks for the request in the forum.

Yes, that’s me. Thanks for making the change. I just made a separate request for a speed limit change on Waverley Road. I don’t have the authority to make that change either, so I assume this is the place to do so. Thanks for your help. Doug