Good morning,
I would like to thank all the new editors for their interest in improving the Waze map.
At the same time, I want to remind you that Waze is a navigation tool for cars/motorcycles, which is why any additions to roads (such as paths in parks or roads inside private areas or apartment complexes) MUST NOT be edited.
Do not unnecessarily edit pedestrian paths where they do not exist (in any case, they should not be edited) and/or do not constantly change road types… perhaps to rack up edits to try and level up.
Every single action of ours on the Map must only serve to provide better support to Waze users… and it’s not a points race!
I invite all willing new editors to review the editing rules in Wazeopedia and follow them while editing.
Here you can find:
MAIN PAGE containing all the basic rules to know before starting to edit
Thanks