Too many 'Aitches' ( <H>s)

Ha sanyone else noticed that Kate (English-U.K., with street names), at the final announcement before a roundabout or similar situation, says " Go Strayth On" - possibly as a result of a misplaced or extra <H> in ‘STRAIGHT’ when TTSed.

It can be reproduced in a street name experiment using either Straighth or Straigth

I’m not sure how to get it attended to.

i’ve not noticed it recently? has this been fixed?

I don’t think it’s the translation text so maybe a glitch with the TTS server logic at the time.
I can see two TTS phrases for this which are set to:

  • go straight on at the roundabout
  • at the roundabout, go straight on

… but these and every other English(UK) phrase are correctly spelled as ‘straight’

Thanks for investigating.

As stated, the occurrence is with the simple ‘Go straight on’, no mention of roundabout, used at the final approach and other circumstances e.g. at a crossroads which has a (possibly deprecated!) ‘continue’ set.

The ones you quote, used in advance of a roundabout, are certainly O.K.

I have cleared the cache with “##@cctts”, (not ‘cc@tts’ as found online in some links) and will advise outcome.