[Tel Aviv-Yafo] Nitzat HaDuvdevan branch update at Schuster Center

Hi,
It’s important for me to mention that I only request map additions for branches after receiving a message that I don’t have permission to add them myself.

https://waze.com/he/editor?env=il&lat=32.12515&lon=34.80269&marker=true&zoomLevel=21

Branch name:
Nizat HaDuvdevan Tel Aviv
Address: Schuster Center, 17 Abba Ahimeir
Phone: 03-5102275

Website: https://www.nizat.com/
The branch is already updated on our website.
Thank you very much and have a calm and quiet holiday.

I’ve marked the place. It will take a few days for the change to reach the device map.

Could I request a correction?
Name: Nitzat HaDuvdevan Tel Aviv

Address: Schuster Center, 17 Abba Ahimeir
Thank you very much :folded_hands:

According to the map editing rules, a city name is added to a place name only if it is an integral part of the place name, for example, “Be’er Sheva Ice Cream”. Even without this, you can enter both the place name and the city name in a search, and the city name will be displayed in the results in the address line.

I added “Schuster Center” to the place description.