[Kiryat Motzkin] Adding a car wash business

Hi,

I would appreciate help adding a new business to the map.

A branch of the “Bubbles iWash” chain located at: 1 Jerusalem Boulevard, Kiryat Motzkin (at the “Paz Kordani” gas station).

The car wash is self-service, so the place is open 24/7.

Business name I would like to appear on the map: “Bubbles iWash - Kiryat Motzkin”

About the business I would like to appear: “Bubbles iWash - a national self-service car wash chain”

Services available on-site: Accepts credit cards

It’s important for me to note and emphasize: The chain was previously called “Bubbles Self,” which is why the old name appears on most of the signage.

The chain’s name has been changed to “Bubbles iWash.”

In the meantime, the logo and name have been updated accordingly on the large screen at the entrance to the car wash, and the rest of the signage is being replaced gradually.

Therefore, I would appreciate it if, when adding the business to the map, the information is written exactly as I have requested here, in order to direct the public to the branch under the new name.

I have attached a photo of the place, where you can see the logo with the new name.

Thanks in advance

Your request has been processed with minor changes:

  1. The city name should not be included in the place name, as it already appears in the address.
  2. The address should be 3 Jerusalem Boulevard (as it is the second building on the boulevard, and number 1 is the building where McDonald’s is located, for example).
  3. Do not repeat the place name in the description.

Hi,

This is a national chain with nearly 20 branches (not all of them have been added to the map yet).

The city name is included in the place name so that people can easily find the branch relevant to them.

This is how it has been done so far, including today when a forum member helped me add another branch to the map.

Accordingly, I would appreciate it if the city name could be added to the place name as I requested.

Adding the city name is redundant because the city name appears right below the place name.


In the image, you can see in the red circle that the city name appears twice, which is redundant. The city name should also be deleted in Bat Yam.
This is one of the Waze map editing rules written here
In the General tab section, second point:

The specific place name should be filled in and nothing beyond the name

And also in the Filling out attributes for a charging station section, third point (this is for charging stations).
Regarding Yavne, an exception can be made because it is not the city name that appears, but rather the neighborhood name, and this is done when there is more than one branch in the same city.

The fact is that so far, all my previous requests have been accepted this way.

So if it’s possible to take this into consideration, I’d appreciate adding the city name to the location name.

I’m not just asking and insisting on this for the sake of it. It makes it easier for our customers to find the relevant branches.

And if you say one thing and others say something else, it might be better if you coordinate the guidelines among community members — what should be included in the details and what shouldn’t. Because this is all very confusing.

There are rules and everyone must comply with them (this will take a few days). An update was made to the rules to prevent any misunderstandings.
As you can see in the image I attached, it is very easy to find the desired branch:

  • If you only enter the chain name, you will get the locations closest to the person searching (this is for when they don’t care which of the chain’s locations they use for the wash).
  • If you also enter a city name, the location in that city will be prioritized in the search results and appear at the top.
  • When there are multiple locations in the same city, you can enter a neighborhood name or another identifier (since you then really need to distinguish between the locations).

I feel like this discussion is completely unnecessary and that I’m wasting my time.

There’s simply no one to talk to here, and not even a slight effort on your part to help a major chain with many branches. Believe me, I’m not just being stubborn about something that might seem trivial and insignificant to you — but for us, it’s very significant.

I really don’t understand what bothers you so much about the city name appearing in the place name. I don’t think it bothers anyone else.

Do what you think is best, good luck and thanks.

I’m sorry you disagree with the rules, but other chains like McDonald’s, for example, are the same. See for example McDonald’s in Rishon LeZion. They also have many branches and customers will always find what they are looking for.

It is impossible and even incorrect to compare a global chain with tens of thousands of branches worldwide that everyone knows, to a national chain in the making with 18 branches within two years that is not yet known to everyone.

Anyway, I have already realized that this discussion is not going anywhere; as far as I am concerned, we can end the discussion.

Thanks

Hi again,

Since you’ve already changed the branch names on the map, it’s a shame you didn’t make sure there were no issues with the details before publishing the changes.

The label for the HaSira Interchange branch, Herzliya, does not include the city name.

I don’t understand what was so bad about leaving the city name in the place name.

The fact is that now, after your change, people can’t tell where this branch is located.

If it weren’t for this unnecessary insistence, this wouldn’t have happened.

Hello,
This is what I’m seeing:


In order to understand how you are getting [results] without an address, we first need to know the exact location the navigation takes you to if you select a result that doesn’t have an address. For me, for example, there is one result without an address near Route 2, and if that’s the place, it can be fixed there and given the appropriate name.
I’m trying to help you, so please have a little patience.
As map editors, we are supposed to stick to the editing rules, and if there’s a problem, try to solve it (a problem can stem from many reasons).
I believe that cooperation will lead to a good solution.

No problem. It’s just a frustrating situation. There were no issues or malfunctions until the changes were made. My apologies.

The aforementioned location is at the HaSira Interchange, inside the “Paz Eshel” gas station.

This is the place.
I updated the address field and included the city name “Herzliya” similar to the other places.
It will likely be updated in search with the next indexing, which can take a few days.

Thank you very much