[Talmon] New street

Could you please approve my edits in the settlement of Talmon?

Welcome to the forum. This is the area you edited. You suggested deleting streets that exist according to the government map. Perhaps in fact we just need to add the missing Luz Street?

Hi, if you look at the aerial imagery you’ll see that the street is no longer the same as it once was.
I live there.
The street is no longer circular; there is an entrance from the east that isn’t on the map, and the exit is to the west on Armon Street.

On Tuesday, Aug 25, 2026, 6:38, from Leonid <discuss@waze.com>:

For the attention of the area manager @famuchs

Even though I am the Regional Manager, I am still in training and do not have the required level to approve the user’s edit suggestion. I am asking senior managers to either approve it or grant me, as a Regional Manager, the editing level needed to manage my region. Thank you.

@famuchs I’ve removed the lock and you can update.

בוצע