Unlock Fort Smith, Ark

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&lat=35.38187&lon=-94.36274&layers=BFTFTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=63562480

Please unlock Exit 5 on ramp so I can name it correctly

Please also read my reply to you regarding Exit 8.

I’ve unlocked Exit 5 for you as requested, then got side tracked (due to OCD) renaming I-540 from Van Buren to the OK border. I also changed several segments of US-271 in OK from Major Hwy to Freeway, as it looks like parts of it have changed. I also removed a ramp that no longer appears to exist to US-271.

I also found an overpass, I think it may have been Zero Road that still had nodes connecting it directly to I-540. I figured we had all of those corrected by now in the US. I guess some are still out there.

So also double check the overpasses and ramps for there levels, as that same overpass had the wrong level.

Be sure to relock any unlocked segments of i-540 from Van Buren to the OK border and the ramps.

Take care

It looks to me like someone already unlocked it and you made the changes. Just replying so the message will have a reply and thus not look un-answered. Oh and if you want points, the cross road at exit 6 should not be split. Feel free to redraw it with just a single lane. A turning lane median does not qualify for a split, but the IGN editor who made the split didn’t agree.