2 segments not joined.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&lat=32.98555&lon=-96.88136&layers=BFTFTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=62115071
Thanks.
2 segments not joined.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&lat=32.98555&lon=-96.88136&layers=BFTFTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTFT&segments=62115071
Thanks.
Unlocked!
Thanks gerben. Even after you unlocked this, there is another road under the one you unlocked that I can’t select. If I select the segment that needs to be joined and drag it to the intersection, there is still one under it that I can’t select. The segments are on the west bound side between Scott Mill Road and the railroad tracks.
I don’t know what else to do.
Not sure what do you mean. Do you mean you can’t select/highlight or edit it? I couldn’t find any segment under that segment. Do you mean there is an overlapped segments?
Sorry but I have been out of town and have not had a chance to revisit this.
When I drive this, it seems that the road does not exist between the entrance ramp from Kelly Blvd (off of Trinity Mills) and the exit ramp for Josey lane. I know that a connection has been made between those 2 segments but It seems like there is an underlying issue somewhere that is not showing up.
I travel towards I-35 (westbound) and as soon as I cross the Dallas North Tollway, it constantly tries to get me to exit until I pass Josey, then it sends me to I-35. This seems to be where the issue is but I am too much of a novice to fix something of this magnitude.
You’re going to have to post a new permalink. The original has a segment highlighted that no longer exists, so there’s no way to know which segments you’re talking about.
Note that all of these segments have been edited in the last few days, so the problem may go away after the next map update.
My apologies. Below is the permalink.
Highlighted segment is already unlocked.