Unlock request in Balliang, Victoria

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-37.84444&lon=144.36060&zoomLevel=15&segments=360946968
Reason: The speed limit on this segment is reduced to 60 kmh for a short section in the vicinity of the bend due to a narrow single lane bridge.
At the end of the speed-reduced section in either direction, the signage is simply “END 60”. In context: the speed limits of Lees Road and/or Box Forest Road are not posted at either end; however, the speed limit of Baccus Marsh-Balliang Road is posted as 100kmh where it intersects Glenmore Road closer to Bacchus Marsh.

Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

This one is outside my area, I will post unlock request in discord for you

Cheers
DLC

The requested segment has been unlocked.
It seems that the 60 SL you refer to does not cover the full length of this segment, so you will need to split it at a couple of places.

Requested edit has been completed. Please relock if required.
Thanks for your help.

Looks good - I have requested relock in Discord