Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=52.10067&lon=-7.58043&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=406509785
Reason: I want to insert a junction between the L-3012-0 to the R675.
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
Did you want to join the L3012 to the R675? If so, have you seen the map comment at that location? The L3012 is deliberately disconnected at that location because it’s blocked off.
++David \ davidg666
My mistake. You are correct. Please disregard my request.
Hi there again,
I just drove here and can confirm that the L3012 does meet the R675 at a junction here. However, there are several restrictions:
- You cannot turn right onto the L3012 when coming from the East on the R675 (there is a ‘No Right Turn’ sign on the road).
- The L3012 is one-way from the junction to the first house on the left. ‘No Entry’ is painted on the ground and there are two ‘No Entry’ signs at that house for cars on the L3012 travelling towards this junction.
So I am proposing to:
- Create a junction between the L3012 and R675 here;
- Placing a right-turn restriction on traffic on the R675 coming from the east;
- Placing a one-way restriction on the L3012 from the junction to the first house on the left.
I understand if you want someone else to verify this but I would kindly ask for that segment of the R675 to be unlocked to Level 1 for me to correct the map as proposed above.
It’s ok, Kevintiobraid updated it based on the info above. Thanks.
Thank you for helping to improve the map! (and thanks too for all the the things you changed for your other unlock requests)
BTW, you’ve probably seen these two posts, but if you haven’t, they may come in handy:
Resources for new editors: https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282716
Getting into Slack in Ireland (handy for much faster unlock request responses): https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=286686
++David