Unlock request in Columbus, Georgia

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=32.46687&lon=-84.96403&zoomLevel=18&segments=83929779
Reason:
Unlock to level:

Thank you in advance,

Hi Matthew
Could you share with us what you want to do with this major highway segment? I see you have closed nearby roads there using time based segment restrictions. If we can understand what you’re trying to do, we may have a better solution.

Sure - these entrances into the Aflac WWHQ buildings have been closed / blocked off permanently. I am trying to remove them as possible entrances.

Thanks. In the attached satellite view I can see a gate on one entrance and what looks like a swing-arm gate. Are those gates no longer in use and are those segments disconnected from the remaining streets?

https://prnt.sc/RW9aE3spV7-8

Yes - that’s correct. Those gates are no longer in use.

With the remodel, they are diverting all incoming traffic into the entrance with the swing-arm gate.

https://prnt.sc/fXUgvifpkPX-