Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=21.35763&lon=-158.03412&zoomLevel=19&segments=530740755,530740758,530740760
Reason: Update house numbers along street
Unlock to level: 2
Thank you in advance,
Hi, and welcome to Waze editing!
I have unlocked the street and can field questions you may have about adding House Numbers and other topics.
Assume you live in the area? You can be helpful in updates in this new development, identifying needed changes, streets that are now open to traffic, etc.
Meanwhile, we’d love to have you join us in Discord. This server is for the Southwest Region of the U.S. – including a channel for Hawaii editing:
https://discord.gg/twxnqnU
Hope to see you there!
I just checked the street and still see it as locked with level 5. I closed my browser and reopened, could you please check level again.
I have friends in the area and trying to help them out.
Thank you for the discord link, I’ve joined and look forward to contributing.
Thank you @Machete808 and @Tonestertm; edits have been made and you can set lock back to level 5 if needed.