Unlock request in Fridley, Minnesota

I’ve not, but am excited to learn! These construction projects going in has been the catalyst to get me into the waze map editor. Taking a look on the editor now that I am back home, it is still saying I need to be a higher rank to delete the road segments. And yes, I’m very glad the county has the diagrams linked on the project pages, it will make updating it much easier until the satellite view updates! I am familiar with how to add one way roads, but as far as building a RA that will show up in waze navigation properly with roundabout exit instructions, I’ll have to do some research on.

edit: Found an article on roundabout construction (Roundabouts), I can create the roundabout over the junction, but it won’t disconnect the road in the middle. Attached is a screen capture of what I am seeing.

edit 2: Clicking save applied the changes, I was expecting the road segments to be gone visually before hitting save, which was not the case! The roundabout has been created and city, state, and country data applied to the roundabout. It is no longer red in the editor.