Unlock request in Missoula, Montana

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=46.88747&lon=-114.05311&zoomLevel=18&segments=64423138
Reason: Move Roundabout from Flynn Ln to Mary Jane Blvd
Unlock to level: 3

Thank you in advance,

I guess I need Level 1

Hello,

I dropped Mullen Rd to Level 1, so you should be able to attached the new road to it. I would straighten the road a bit before connecting it to Mullen. Looks like intersection is a roundabout. So once you make the connection, save, then you can put in the roundabout. If you need help, then you can contact me directly via goggle chat to virgil.middendorf@gmail.com. At some point you should get on the Waze Discord map editing community, where unlock requests can be made faster.

Virgil

Thanks for unlocking it. I got the roundabout in and looks functional. It can be locked down again. I couldn’t change the roundabout to the west (Mullan and Flynn) back to a regular intersection. There are no plans to make that a roundabout. Also, Mullan and George Elmer a little more to the west is now a roundabout with a small bypass for the driveways to the south. Mullan is also 45mph from Clark Fork Ln to Cote Ln where the golf course is to the west. From Cote to Lacasse Ln its 55mph, then it drops to 35 through Fas 474.

It’s been years since I’ve done any editing on Waze. Not much free time anymore. I was on the discord server and will look into firing that up again in the future.

Thanks again!