Unlock request in , Iowa

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=42.56186&lon=-90.69373&zoomLevel=18&segments=67838290
Reason: Segment closed for construction of roundabout at Peru rd, foundabout at factory parking entrance, and turn lane at intersection of w. John deere rd & herber

Or you can mark it as closed, with revisions in mind.

Unlock to level: ?

Thank you in advance,

Unfortunately, you have to be level 3 or higher to close a road, so one of us will have to close it for you. Do you have a rough idea of how long to enter the closure for?

No Problem, I actually expected that.

I think until the end of August or so.

This year they’re only putting in the roundabout at Peru Rd. Next summer will be the roundabout in the middle, and maybe the turn lane.

Thanks. I closed the requested segment until 8/26