Unlock request in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-37.90588&lon=145.04774&zoomLevel=18&segments=310097379
Reason: I live in the area and know it very well. Speed limits have changed in a number in North Road
Unlock to level: 1

Otherwise the entire section of North Road (eastbound and westbound) from the crossing of Jasper Road to west with Booran Road has a new speed limit:
40 km/h from 8am to 80pm, otherwise 60 km/h.

Thank you in advance,

Hi @gelilloabad

Thanks for the request - at the moment L1 are unable to edit the map - its a short term disruption.

As such I went ahead and checked the section your mentioned - thanks for the detailed description that really assisted.

Both east and west was already 60 bar one or two small segments which were 70. Waze is not able to map variable speed limits and as such our mapping metholodgy states we map to the higher of the legal speed limit, so 60 it is.

Thanks agains for your help in keeping the map up to date.