Unlock request in Patterson, New York

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=usa&lat=41.52640&lon=-73.58824&zoomLevel=18&venues=187695519.1877020729.4714030
Reason:
Unlock to level:

Thank you in advance,

unlocked to 1. Please let us know when your edit us complete.

Hey it still won’t let me save it says I don’t have permission. Also I am looking to update the hours and add a alternate name.

Is it in your editing area? Even if it’s locked above your level(which it’s not), you should be able to save a requested change which will generate a Place Update Request for a higher level editor to approve. But if all else fails, just let me know what specifically you are trying to change to what, and I can do it. Thanks!

I made some changes to both locations based on the Web site. let me know if that helps or if they need additional changes. Thanks!