Unlock request in Quezon City, Metro Manila

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=14.64912&lon=121.00585&zoomLevel=21&segments=281668976
Reason: A gate was placed at the west end of the road, so anyone (mostly Grab deliveries) driving to the other side would get into trouble with the residents for trespassing. I wish to restrict it or disconnect it from High Street.
Unlock to level: 2

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=14.64902&lon=121.00579&zoomLevel=20&segments=281668977
Reason: This road is called High Street.
Unlock to level: 2

Thank you in advance,
JR

Updated already. Thanks

The one perpendicular to High Street, for the first link, what’s the name of the street? Unlock also to level 2 for your editing if you wish to

It has no name, and I’ve made the edits. Thanks for the unlock!

Thank you! Have a great weekend. If you saw any wrong routings again, please do post it here or Waze PH FB Page.