Unlock request in Wooroloo, Western Australia

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-31.82974&lon=116.32917&zoomLevel=16&segments=265784645&mapUpdateRequest=17521023
Reason: Speed Limit Reestablished to normal speeds
Unlock to level:1

Thank you in advance,

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-31.83163&lon=116.32861&zoomLevel=16&segments=251253325&mapUpdateRequest=17521023
Reason: Due to regular speed limit being re established
Unlock to level:1

Thank you in advance,
waselol888

I have unlocked these two segments

You can select multiple segments by holding down ‘ctrl’ when selecting them.
Unlock requests can then also be made from the chain icon on the right hand side of the map window.

Could you let me know when the edit is complete please

It is done but i need the old layout of old northam road deleted
Thanks waselol888
It is here https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=-31.83112&lon=116.32708&s=137526353239&zoomLevel=18&segments=416422326

Fixed. I have also changed the road type of the new segment and enabled the turn from Government Rd onto the new section.