Hi everyone,
I previously created a new road in this area (barely six months ago).
https://waze.com/hu/editor?env=row&lat=47.14901&lon=17.37601&s=4703440123604065835941886&zoomLevel=21
I wasn’t able to change its status today, although I asked for a review. My bigger problem is that I want to create a new point (an accommodation) in the same place (at the center of the link), but the Editor doesn’t allow it (“you do not have permission to perform some changes”), which, considering that the area is Level 1 and I am Level 1, is completely incomprehensible to me (especially since I was able to edit it without any problems a few months ago).
What is the solution?
The browser is fine (Chrome), I haven’t experienced any other errors.
Thank you in advance for the suggestions!
An area becomes editable when you drive through it while using Waze. This grants you access to the map for 3 months. It unlocks editing in the locations where you have actually been in person.
Hi,
I remembered it as one year, but apparently I was wrong. Thank you very much!