Update previous reports posted by other Wazers

Hi There,

I’m pretty new to Waze and I think its a great app!!

Thought I’d give my 2cents worth, It would be awesome if we could update previous reports posted by other Wazers, so if your traveling a route were there was a report but it has been cleared or traffic is flowing again you could update it, and say its clear or remove the previous report. That would assist the following Wazer.

Most probably easier said than done, but hey!

The online reports go away by itself. I usually check the time when the error was reported (xxmin ago) to decide if it’s still actual.

To kind of jump off this point, maybe we can update the actual report with additional information? Say traffic has moved from moderate to standstill or cop on the side of the road could be “pulled over speeder” or something to that effect?

You can add additional information to a report by adding a comment.

Yes, stop on the freeway to write your comment.
It would be nice to add more comments to current selection.

If you have a SmartPhone that allows for text input via voice command (eg. iPhone with Siri) you can dictate your message vs. typing it.