Update request for new business in Palm Springs

I’m working to add my business to Waze address
1130 N Valdivia Way, Palm Springs, California

It looks like there is a limitation and I get:

“THESE REQUESTS CAN ONLY BE APPROVED BY AN EDITOR WITH LEVEL 2 OR HIGHER”

Can an L2 editor help?

Thank you!

Hi!

The approval is needed until you pass Waze’s “trust” threshold – meaning, after an undefined number of Place additions are approved.

In any case, I can approve it. Assuming it’s Palm Valley Athletics, I see the request in the Waze Map Editor.

I have already approved the place. This should be live in the next day or two. I removed the description because we use that field to help with navigation details rather than a description of the business. I also removed the picture because it was not clear what was there. I suggest you step out to the edge of the parking lot to add a picture of the outside of the building

Edit: Link to place in WME.

Thank you so much!!!

I work to capture a better picture of the building.

Hi again,

I needed to update the store hours and request another approval from an L3

Link to place in WME.

Also, I’ve captured another photo here, but wasn’t able to upload it yet.

The hours are updated and the photo has been uploaded.