Verviers - wrong destination address

Hi there,
We’ve received a map update request to Waze support and we’re posting here on the user’s behalf. The link to this post will be forwarded for the user to follow up.

This is the user’s request:
STATE: Verviers
CITY: Verviers
PERMALINK: https://www.waze.com/live-map/directions/be/region-wallonne/verviers/rue-de-limbourg-44?dir_first=poi&to=place.ChIJLUwF5eCLwEcROMUFENivDYo&from=place.ws.row.24835258.34&utm_medium=lm_share_directions&utm_campaign=default&utm_source=waze_website
REQUEST TYPE: Wrong Direction

The user’s request content

IN FRENCH:
Bonjour, j’ai eu une erreur avec mon gps, j’ai tester avec un ami et pour la même adresse on a 2 destination différente…
Bien à vous


IN ENGLISH:
Hello, I had an error with my GPS, I tested with a friend and for the same address we have 2 different destinations…
Hello, I wrote the complete addresse then press search I have ios 17 the phone is iphone 12 the search was made at 8:41 PM I provide capture of the expected location with maps and the result given by waze
address: rue de la calamine 34 4800 Verviers
arivée address: rue de limbourg 44 4800 Verviers
model: iphone 12 ios 17
the screenshots are join the expected result is on the maps application and the result given by waze is join just next

Thanks,
The Waze Support team

I found nothing wrong on the Waze map.
The location of 44 Rue de Limbourg on Google Maps was wrong (pointing to 44 Rue Haute Crotte).
I suggested the correction there.

Hopefully that should fix it.
Kind Regards,
Jean