Victoria Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

How in the world am i supposed to help, when everytime i attempt to do so i “need to be a higher level”

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-37.59911&lon=143.86823&zoomLevel=20&segments=395516430
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

Hi - I responded to you other request.

I know sometimes it can be frustrating - you know the solution but cant edit it - thats why we have such a community - edting the map on face value looks easy and after learning the basics it truly is but for any new editors there is a learning curve and for that reason the edting levels assist in editing as you learn - updating Waze places requires a little more experience - you are most welcome to have a look through https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Australia/Main_Page#Australia.27s_Expectations

In the meantime I am happy to help and will await your response from the other forum request.

Please let me know if I can assist any further