Important road closure: Kronprins Frederiks Bro (Frederikssund) 2026

“Hi editors. I’d like to let you know that the Crown Prince Frederik Bridge will be closed to car traffic from August 1 to October 31, 2026, due to major renovation (source: Danish Road Directorate). Since I don’t have the permissions to add the closure myself, I hope one of you can help get it into the system so that drivers are routed via the Crown Princess Mary Bridge during that period?”

Hi

I have added a closure and will update it when the Danish Road Directorate provides more precise times.

Hi Claus
Many thanks for the help and for getting the closure added so quickly. It’s much appreciated! I’m keeping an eye on the Danish Road Directorate’s (Vejdirektoratet) announcements and will let you know if more precise details about the timing come in.

Tue, Jun 16, 2026 at 20:08, Claus Hansen via Waze Discuss <discuss@waze.com> wrote: