Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.46020&lon=-1.47114&zoomLevel=19
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.46020&lon=-1.47114&zoomLevel=19
Reason:
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
You haven’t selected anything in your link, can you select what you want unlocking and provide a new link. You should also provide some detail on what the edit if for.
Apologies for that.
It’s Stockley Rd, Coventry.
I’m editing to accommodate for the new housing and roads adjacent to such which are now open to public.
https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.46020&lon=-1.47070&zoomLevel=19&segments=363585177
Down to 1, which it can stay.
You’ve mapped a new segment but not named it, if it doesn’t have a name yet it still needs the address fields filling out in Waze https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/UnitedKingdom/Quick_Start#Creating_new_roads