Waze community conference 2018

For active editors and AMs in Ireland, there’s the fifth annual community conference in London in July, which is for both Ireland and the UK. We’ve sent over a couple of delegates each year for the last three years.

See the post in the UK forum or read this:

++David \ davidg666

If I’m able to attend, I’m looking forward to seeing improved coverage for speed limits :smiley:
Is there going to be a presentation for Ireland this year?

Err, do you fancy doing one?

I haven’t done very much myself (since the speed limits on all roads mH and above was largely finished) aside from keeping on top of URs and a little housekeeping.

++David

I sort of meant by the Waze staff when they talk about UK updates and stats, but I wouldn’t be completely dismissive of the idea.

Ah, OK. Well, one of the things we’ll be asking our community contact is to make sure Ireland gets mentioned when they talk about the state of the map. They usually cover the UK, so we just need to make sure we don’t get forgotten :slight_smile: (we didn’t ask them last year but they still mentioned us (although we had a different community contact last year))

++David