Sorry…by never I mean since they changed the behavior.
I’m going to need more information. Where is this?
I just went through and reported them all again. … To be more specific, your response was that I reported it as a one-way rather than a road closure. I clicked the link in the email where it said I was supposed to click to add a comment but I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. (I was just reading another forum trying to explain how to respond to comments but so far none of the solutions shown in it work.) … Could I have responded to your comment I would have said something like “WME tells me I am not high enough level to add closures to the map so I am reporting the closures this way to bring them to the attention of someone who is of the appropriate level to add them.” … Will a link to the area help? If so, here it is…
Looking at your suggestions, they were rejected because disabling turns is not the right way to set a closure. That change requires a tile update to implement and one to remove. We set closures because they can go live immediately and be removed just as quickly. It is, however, limited to level 3+ editors.
Suggestions don’t have a method for replying, so that might be something we should report to staff if e-mails say you can respond.
This was the last closure added.
As you can see, it was added based on the county Cone Zone report.
This is the latest from that page
Louis Thompson Road will be closed to through-traffic between the hours of 9 PM and 6 AM for night work from July 7 - July 11. Comcast will be relocating overhead fiber optic lines. Flaggers will be directing traffic and providing local access to residents. Road signs will direct through-traffic to use alternate routes.
I think @SeveriorumPatrem set closures based on the first page, and not the project page. I see there that the one way closure is scheduled until next week.
Louis Thompson Road will be open to southbound (uphill) traffic only, 24 hours a day, from May 12 - July 11, 2025.
I have added a closure through the expected 7/11.
Thanks. … Good news it’s opening again soon anyway. They told us it’d be much longer.
In the email it says " turbomkt also left a comment: “Closure added through 7/11” You can reply to the comment and see more info about your fix in the Map Editor." then provides a button to click on that leads to the editor.
Thanks. In the future, feel free to reach out via chat, post in the Washington section of the forum, or join the Washington editing community on Discord.
