When adding more than 1 alternative streetnames, it only remembers the last after hitting “Apply” .
I can’t duplicate this. Is it only in certain situations?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happens to me every time. I have to save then add another alternate. Had this issue in multiple states.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is also true when deleting multiple alternates, within the edit screen. If you delete two, only the last one deleted is removed upon save. Having the script function to delete from the main WME screen obviously takes care of that delete issue. But basic WME is allowing only one add/delete at a time.
This is true with or without any scripts running, in my tests.
When adding more than 1 alternative streetnames, it only remembers the last after hitting “Apply” .
I can’t duplicate this. Is it only in certain situations?
Happens to me every time. I have to save then add another alternate. Had this issue in multiple states.
This is also true when deleting multiple alternates, within the edit screen. If you delete two, only the last one deleted is removed upon save. Having the script function to delete from the main WME screen obviously takes care of that delete issue. But basic WME is allowing only one add/delete at a time.
This is true with or without any scripts running, in my tests.
This bug was spotted on March 8th by JoeRodriguez12 on the beta. (beta forum thread)
Staff has been notified but they haven’t fixed it in beta yet. It was already happening in prod WME at the time and still affects both today.
Starting yesterday, as an L2 the deletion limit of 10 has started to apply to my own roads. Very annoying when I’m trying to split loops or make a geometry mistake when adding roads and have to reload losing anything else unsaved.
I’m not sure when it started, but recently I noticed that auto pan/zoom no longer happens on selecting a Drive nor when clicking the ‘target’ pip (‘center map on my location’) (yes, location is enabled in browser). This happens in all my currently installed browsers.
I’m not sure when it started, but recently I noticed that auto pan/zoom no longer happens on selecting a Drive nor when clicking the ‘target’ pip (‘center map on my location’) (yes, location is enabled in browser). This happens in all my currently installed browsers.
Staff is aware of the issue, not ETA on a fix for now
Well, this could be a feature… unless you really want the map to show you the drive, at least, as it did before.
This could be made with a double clidk or, still better, clicking on the origin / destination lines in the ‘Drive’ window.
I’m surprised to be the first asking about this.
Well, this could be a feature… unless you really want the map to show you the drive, at least, as it did before.
This could be made with a double clidk or, still better, clicking on the origin / destination lines in the ‘Drive’ window.
I’m surprised to be the first asking about this.
Moved your new thread to the version release thread. This was mentioned starting here:
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=253254&start=10#p1800312