Woodlands Lane Bridge over M3 Closed

Permalink: Link

Woodlands Lane Bridge over M3 Closed Until Winter 2016/17

end date: Winter 2016/17
Any online links:
http://roads.highways.gov.uk/projects/m3-junctions-2-4a-smart-motorway/

Sorry I edited the map to disconnect the bridge segment before noticing that I should post the road closure here. I have undone my map changes (I hope).

Thanks.

they aborted a closure of this bridge once before a few months ago - sighting not yet being prepared to divert all the services/communications which use it - is it definitely closed now?

We’ll have to wait for the next tile update to put the closure into waze on the bridge itself, but not a problem in the short term as I’ve been able to add a short closure to a preceding segment just as effectively.

Once we put the real closure in, we’ll have to remember to extend it in 6 month’s time

cheers

Yes Road really closed now. Cheers for putting in the temporary closure.