Request to rename branches in SK/CZ

Hello,

I am asking for help with updating the STAVMAT brand in Waze.

This is the official STAVMAT building materials store network operating in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, and Hungary.

We request:

  • unify the branch names to “STAVMAT STAVEBNINY + city name”
  • update existing branches
  • add missing branches according to the official websites

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15k1mJikVSSCDNwZt4VX7vgk3-fbONJG_m5zDQbIUg2c/edit?usp=sharing

I am attaching a complete list of branches with addresses in the message / in the next post.

Thank you for your help

Hi,

I’ll try to perform the update for SK.

A few details:

  • I’ll unify the branch names to “Stavmat Stavebniny” — the name won’t be in all caps and won’t include the city name
  • I’ll set the address for each branch (which is why it’s not necessary to put the city name in the title) according to the website
  • I’ll set a website link for each branch: https://www.stavmat.sk/
  • I’ll set the phone number and opening hours for each branch based on the data from the website

So far I’ve updated the branch in Prešov, so it can already be searched in the app and you can see how it will look for the rest of the branches…

Updated data in branches in Vráble, Nitra, and Nové Zámky.

The details for the store in Humenné don’t match.

  • according to the provided list of branches, the address is: Humenné, Fidlíkova 3, 066 01
  • according to the website, the address is: Humenné, Družstevná 6561/43

Based on photos from the web and Google Maps Street View, I get the impression that the store recently moved from Fidlíkova to Družstevná… or did it just expand, and part of the store is at one address and the other part at the other???

In our map, we have had the store on Fidlíkova since 2014. Google Maps has the store on Družstevná. So the question (for the requester) is what to do about it… ???

The address Družstevná 6561/43 does not exist in the cadastre… more precisely — no orientation number is assigned to registration number 6561.

For SK, it’s done, except for Humenné.

Some changes are already live and some will need a few days to reach the map.

When testing, don’t forget to clear previous search results from history.

Hello,

Thank you very much for setting up the branches in Slovakia. I would like to ask if you can also manage the Czech and Hungarian branches.

The situation is that within the company “STAVMAT STAVEBNINY”, we are responsible for three countries.

I would also like to ask if it would be possible to rename the individual Slovak branches to capital letters, please: STAVMAT STAVEBNINY__City

Thank you in advance for your time and willingness.

Best regards,

Samuel Barica, Stavmat

Hi. We don’t write landmark names in all caps.

In some phrases, the text-to-speech engine might also read the destination name («You have arrived at your destination — STAVMAT STAVEBNINY») and it spells out words that are in all caps. This is desired behavior for things like UPC or MV SR, but definitely not for a name like Stavmat stavebniny.

Can I be curious and ask why you so clearly prefer all caps?

As for including the city in the name, what’s the reason for that requirement? After all, the city is in the address. If someone searches for «Stavmat stavebniny Martin», it will find it even if the city Martin isn’t part of the name…

Good morning,

Sure, I understand, thanks for the explanation.

Regarding the capitalization, it’s not so much about me as it is that the company requested uniform names with capitals, since the company name is “STAVMAT STAVEBNINY”, but I understand why it is the way you described.

I also wanted to ask: all branches change their opening hours during summer and winter. Winter hours are currently in effect, but they will change to summer hours around March. Is it possible to change it then, or would we be able to manage and edit it ourselves?

thank you

Hi. Regarding the changes to opening hours.

I assume that this company has also created Google Maps business locations for the individual sites, where they update the opening hours themselves. Is this assumption correct?

If so, the best solution would be to link each location in our map to its Google Maps entity and delete the opening hours on our end. That way, it will always fetch them from the linked Google Maps objects.

Otherwise, they will need to be changed manually in our map at every turn of the season… and of course, we would need to be notified with the exact opening hour information for each location.

Yes, exactly, the assumption is correct. So in that case, the first option is the most ideal.

Thank you very much