2017 Mothers Day Classic- Sunday 14th February 5am to 11am

Only just came across this looking for another set of closures, so I apologise for the short notice.

5am to 11am on Sunday 14 May 2017: http://www.mothersdayclassic.com.au/assets/2017-marketing/Brisbane-Notifications-to-residents.pdf

Individual times are a bit different, but just easier to put a block 5am to 11am to keep drivers out of the area I think.

Grey St https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01944&lat=-27.47521&zoom=5&segments=147610449,188339495,147610448,188339496

Melbourne St https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01862&lat=-27.47546&zoom=5&segments=145581301,258518903,103376447

Victoria St Bridge https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.02044&lat=-27.47334&zoom=5&segments=299781568

Cultural Centre Tunnel https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01790&lat=-27.47209&zoom=6&segments=188339553,199992619,199992620,164384363,164384368,164384361,164384364,188339562,164384360,164384367

Russell St https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01948&lat=-27.47646&zoom=5&segments=188339494

Stanley Place https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01657&lat=-27.47118&zoom=6&segments=164383873,164383874,164383872,164383670,145581297,145581295

Go Between Bridge https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01283&lat=-27.47121&zoom=6&segments=177260296,294749014,177258795,177260297

Montague Rd https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01028&lat=-27.47588&zoom=5&segments=323241906,278822286,278822293,323241909,323241908,145581419,145581421,145581423,145581422,142521776,304906118,142522613,147172812

Montague Rd https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.00448&lat=-27.48180&zoom=6&segments=189905204,302228550,189905203,150471232,150471231,148116571,148116695

Jane St https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.00117&lat=-27.48222&zoom=7&segments=148116694,160493608
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=152.99858&lat=-27.48911&zoom=7&segments=141046739,177355520,177355523

Beesley St https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.00282&lat=-27.48085&zoom=8&segments=274162805,274162809,274162808,161406117,161406120

Riverside Dr https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.00840&lat=-27.48934&zoom=6&segments=148116884,148116883,189594428,189594427,161405366,161405365,206549622,150471059,150471153,150471151

Riverside Dr https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=153.01120&lat=-27.47900&zoom=6&segments=189594485,150470914,189928287,150470908,189928286,189595253,189595252,189594691,189595055,189594728,189595054,147702925,147702924,330874762,330874760,145581371,145914065

Local access will be permitted where safe

Thats alright. It is not up to you individually to do every closure at short notice, especially when they are not from your own state.

There are quite a few level 4 editors on here. No matter, I don’t it affected too many people anyways.

I know there is the Paniyari Greek Festival this weekend from 20/5 to 22/5 and road closures around Edmondstone St and Russell St, but can not find anything on the Brisbane City Council or TMR website.