A299 Thanet Way Kent speed limit change

There is a new reduction of speed limit on this major road … the speed limit is now 50MPH …
Eastbound from https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=15&lat=51.31878&lon=0.97002 to https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=51.36304&lon=1.21425

and westbound from https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&lat=51.36468&lon=1.20366
to https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=15&lat=51.32482&lon=0.98555

a detailed map from Kent CC here:
http://www.kent.gov.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/61812/Thanet-way-speed-restriction-map.pdf

These are permanent changes with permanent speed signs added

Hi there,

I updated the main carriageway based on the map, and hopefully caught all the affected slip roads as well! It’s odd that the Westbound limit ends right by the services so not sure exactly how it affects the on-ramp but again, I’ve tried to use the exact position on the map.

Let me know if you spot anything I’ve missed.

Regards,
Andrew

PS It’s a bit easier if you provide a link to the editor rather than the livemap, like this:
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=0.97924&lat=51.32224&zoom=4maar&segments=121320803
There’s a icon in the bottom right corner that helps you do this.