Speed limit reduction needs applying on maps

A5103 both directions
from https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=16&lat=53.4495&lon=-2.2446
to https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=15&lat=53.41104&lon=-2.26627

The speed limit along this section has been reduced from 40 mph to 30 mph in effect from today for a “trial period” of 18 months.

Confirmation can be seen here - http://www.manchester.gov.uk/directory_record/230991/princess_road_temporary_road_traffic_regulation_order

Thanks, I’ll add that now for you shold be live next week.

Thanks for that.

Having driven the road to/from work today I’ve found that a small section has remained at 40mph on both sides at the southern end of the road.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.25687&lat=53.41127&s=70491607&zoom=2&segments=308292011

Also, a section at the northern end of the road, that I didn’t know was affected, has been reduced to 30mph each side. That section has been reported on the app, but I don’t see the report appearing on the editor for some reason.

40 needs dropping to 30 from this section
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.25687&lat=53.41127&s=70491607&zoom=2&segments=308292011

to this section
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-2.25687&lat=53.41127&s=70491607&zoom=2&segments=308292011

and on both sides of the dual carriageway.

If somebody could take care of those it would be appreciated. Thanks.