A30 Camberley incorrect speed limits

The following segments of the A30 in Camberley are incorrectly shown as the default speed limit of 30mph, and should be 40mph. I have limited the permalink to segments where I am sure the limit is 40 - I know it changes several times over the next few miles both ways from the section I have highlighted (which should be a continuous section of the road if I have got my permalink right).

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.77195&lat=51.33244&zoom=5&segments=121603094,200270029,197802849,200270026,197802855,121603139,198709526,205287901,206083095,206083094,121602439,121601196,206083185,206083184

I cannot edit these because I am level 1 and they are auto-locked to level 4.

Ian

All set to 40 :mrgreen:

I presume you’re saying this because you are an app beta tester and can see these limits in your app? Please bear in mind that you are using a special version of the app which allows you to see unverified speed limits. There is no such thing as a default speed and unverified speeds will never be shown in the production app (according to Waze). This is just as well, because in my opinion, Waze’s speed estimates are so often wrong that we’d be better off without them.

Having said, that, don’t stop reporting them. You and other beta testers are helping us to get enough correct speed limits set to release the feature to everyone. :slight_smile:

No, I see the speed limits in the map editor (I was looking there for another reason that relates to another message I have posted elsewhere about a problem I had on Monday). When I said “default” I meant that it appears that when speed limits were first added they were defaulted to 30mph in a lot of urban roads.