Add ability to add Favorite addresses via the website

It would be great to be able to log into the website and add or update addresses in my Favorites list.

For example, while I’m at my desk on the computer emailing someone about plans or looking up destinations online, it would be great to be able to just copy and paste an address and put it in my Waze Favorites while at my desk so that once I am in the car using the Waze app the address is there already and I don’t have to bother with that step and can just get to driving sooner.

What do you guys think?

Even better would be the ability to put in a series (i.e. multiple destinations) so that, for example, when I’m planning a weekend trip, I could just set it up with all the places I intend to go. Then when I get in the car, just tell it to start that series.

Ideally for trips like that, the gold standard would be the ability to dump in all the stops I want to make and have it put them in the most efficient order for me, but that’s far beyond any nav I’ve seen so far.

Already being developed.

Next can it learn my shopping habits and tell me where all the Goodwill, Salvation Army, outlet stores and gun shops are near my routes?

How about figuring out my urination frequency and auto routing to the nearest QuikTrip for that? (They have the cleanest men’s rooms.)

:smiley: